Summary: Financial aid – Gift Aid
Kat Tretina Sound Dollar Category: Education
Email: [email protected]
Media Outlet: Sound Dollar
Deadline: 2:00 PM EST – 30 January
Query: I’m looking for a college financial aid expert that works for a
university, non-profit organization, or government agency. The article is an overview of gift aid opportunities. I’m
looking for someone to answer the following questions:
1. Why is gift aid so valuable?
2. How does gift aid differ from other
forms of financial aid?
3. What are the main types of gift aid?
4. Should someone with a middle- to -high income search for gift
aid, or is it a waste of their time?
5. What is a common
misconception about scholarships or grants?
6. Where should someone look for gift aid opportunities?
7. What tips or advice
do you have for someone applying for aid?
8. Besides scholarships and grants, what other financial aid would you
recommend students research?
Must be a college financial aid expert that works for a
university, non-profit organization, or government agency.