Marketing Workshop | Using Google To Sign An Additional $25,000 to $50,000 or More In New Client Revenue Every. Single. Month.
December 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm EST
I’ve personally tracked over 250 service business campaigns – including lawyers – financial advisers – and real estate professionals – and discovered that 60% to 80% of their client calls were sourced from Google. Despite that, most of these firms were devoting little to no effort to the platform – so we set out to change that. By putting all our effort into the 20% that drives 80% of results (Google), we’ve consistently and easily helped our clients add up to $25,000 to $50,000 or more in new client revenue every. single. month. In this presentation we’ll reveal the secret sauce behind how we drive these results and show you exactly how you can replicate them for yourself.
5 Key Take-aways
- For Service Based Businesses – 60 to 80% of their new client calls can be attributed to Google – Which Makes Sense Because People Turn To Google First When They Have a Problem They Need Solved (Service Based Businesses Usually Solve Specific Problems)
- Before Putting Effort Into Other Platforms, You Should MAXIMIZE Your Google My Business and Google Ads Marketing
- Success With Google My Business Comes Down To GRUNT WORK (Doing Everything that Proves You LOVE Google) and Getting New 5 Star Review Consistently
- Success With Google Ads Comes Down To Going To War With The Platform To Prevent Low Quality Clicks and Applying Contextual Intelligence To Focus On Bidding On Terms Most Likely To Make You Money
- Success With Google Is NOT Black Magic – It’s Just A LOT Of Work – Hire A Professional If You Can’t Do It Yourself – The ROI Is Well Worth It!
Ronnie Deaver is the CEO of NoBull Marketing, a lawyer-exclusive marketing agency that specializes in generating leads and helping lawyers better convert more potential clients into paid retainers with Google My Business, Google Ads, and Sales Training. In that capacity he created the first 100% guarantee in the industry, offering to pay back everything – even the advertising budget a client has spent – if he can’t make it profitable. That offer quadrupled the client base of NoBull Marketing in three months and it’s still going strong.