Loading Events

« All Events

Virtual Event Virtual Event
  • This event has passed.

Marketing Workshop | 5 Secrets for Making the Most out of LinkedIn

Virtual Event Virtual Event

September 15 @ 12:00 pm 1:00 pm EDT

Does this sound like you? You have a LinkedIn profile, some connections and every once in a while, you go into LinkedIn to “do something”?  If so, you aren’t alone. That’s what more than 75% of all LinkedIn users do.  The other 25% are successfully using it to find key partners, referral sources, and clients. They are finding success growing their businesses.   

During this presentation, Sue will share with you her secrets for building a solid LinkedIn presence that will attract and inspire others to do business with you.  

Whether you are someone who needs a little push to get started on LinkedIn or an active user, you’ll benefit by attending and learning what you can do to attain LinkedIn Success. 

Key Takeaways: 

  1. Tips for creating your personalized plan 
  2. Key things to keep in mind when crafting your LinkedIn profile 
  3. How the Know, Like & Trust factor play out with LinkedIn 
  4. Relationship Building Activities 
  5. Every day, normal people strategies for finding LinkedIn Success 

Bio: 

Sue Gresham, aka “The LinkedIn Lady” is a LinkedIn Expert who teaches entrepreneurs, coaches, business professionals, and individuals in career transition how to use LinkedIn to demonstrate their professional expertise, establish influence, and authentically grow their business and personal careers.

As the founder of Innovative Client Solutions, Sue has been teaching professionals how to use LinkedIn for over a decade and established herself as a sought-after coach, consultant, and speaker.  She works with clients individually 1:1, offers small group workshops and online classes.  

Sue is currently the host of two online shows, “Level Up your Success with LinkedIn” and “LinkedIn Conversations”.   

She is actively involved in her community belonging to several civic organizations and clubs. And, when she isn’t busy with those things, she spends time with her husband and family at “the lake” and rooting for her favorite WI sports teams. 

Location